Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Carrino Provisions

Over the weekend I decided to try the new Italian restaurant in town, Carrino Provisions. It is an awesome place that is a similar concept to Eataly but on a smaller scale and right in Jersey City, which I'm super excited about. They have very good meats, cheeses, cold cuts, pastas, etc.. that you can buy to take home. I bought some mortadella and really delcious baguette. For lunch I had the chicken cutlet panini, butternut squash soup, and the arugula salad. All three dishes were fantastic with excellent service. The bar is also pretty long so it's a good place for drinks. Downstairs they have extra space with huge tables for events. I definitely will be going back to shop, drink, and eat! It's so exciting to have all these great restaurants opening in JC!






No comments:

Post a Comment